2) Thank you for your interest in XYZ. Currently, there are no available positions. I will hold on to your resume for future openings. Best of luck in your job search.
3) Thank you for your interest in XYZ. At this time we are not hiring. I wish you all the best in your job search.
4) Lindsay, thank you for your interest in ABC. We do not have any openings at this time, but I will keep your resume on file for future consideration.
Again, thank you for contacting ABC, and good luck with your job search.
5) Hi Linday,
Thanks for your inquiry. We are not currently hiring, but I very much appreciate your interest in our firm.
Good luck with your job search.
6) Thank you for contacting ABC. At this time, we are not hiring for any design positions. However, I will certainly keep your resume on file for the coming year in the event that something does become available. Thanks again for your interest in ABC.
Thank you for sending your resume’ and portfolio of work to ABC. It was one of the most creative and well thought-out resumes I have ever seen. Very nice job on that! Your education and work experience are wonderful. Unfortunately, we are not currently hiring. I will keep your resume’ on file in the event that a job opening does occur in the near future.
8) Thank you for submitting your resume and work for our review. We have carefully assessed our current workload and regret that we have no available positions at this time that coincide with your qualifications. However, if you are interested in an interview and visit to our office, please contact me at your earliest convenience. We will retain your resume in our active files for further consideration in the event of a future opening.
We appreciate your interest in EFG and wish you success in your endeavors.
to be continued...